Saturday, July 10, 2010

Information About Me

This is all about me. My name is Nurul Hazwani Binti Md Roslin. You alls at the outside can just call me Wani. I am 20 years old. I'm from Marang, Terengganu.I'm studies in Business study under UITM that take 3 years to finish.

That is not easy like you all imaging, with that diploma it can be my first step for me to become my ambition become reality. As you all knows, my ambition is to be an successful businesswomen.

I know that will be difficult for me as a women to success in business but for information everyone can be if they study hard. Other than that, my hobby is eating and cooking an new recipe.

My inspiration is my parents. They try so hard to make all of my siblings get an higher education. So, for me is very important to repay what they do for me.

Without them, i'm will not here. I hope my ambition will become true. For your information and knowledge, Terengganu is the best place for parents from many types of countries to take their children for holiday or get some rest.

Here, i give the most popular place in Terengganu which is Taman Tamadub Islam. There are many mosque that are have an strong relationship with muslim. Terengganu also have many delicious meals so for all cultures, so don't worry about meals.

Furthermore, Keropok Lekor at Terengganuis the most easy to get because they are sold everywhere. I proud to be the peoples who live in Terengganu.

No comments:

Post a Comment